Saturday, July 27, 2013

Young And Restless

When you are a kid things seems so easy and don't have no care in the world.
Maybe you will have to clean up and wash a few dishes but nothing major that your life will fall apart. Having friends is nice to a certain degree, can't allow friends to influence you to stay in trouble or get locked up for silly things that can be avoided.

Everyone's childhood should be happy times without a doubt but sometimes it just doesn't end up that way. You start hanging out with the wrong crowds and end up being frisked by the police. Or maybe even experiencing a love one or friend's death.

No one can predict the future but you can be a positive person and respect yourself and others.
Everyone is not going to be your friend nor care to and it's okay. My mother used to tell me out your whole life you may have one or two good friends and I would say to myself, why is she saying this?

As I got older I realized what she was trying to explained to me and then as a young adult I understood.
It's good to have people in your age group to hang out with and go to the movies, shopping, sleepovers and vacation. This is a short, short story about the young and the restless minority teens but all teenagers can relate to a certain extent of their neighborhoods and associates.
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/sharrondark
www.smashwords.com/?ref=sharrondark

                                                  Photo Artist Artofram www.fiverr.com/artofram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment